Saturday, February 9, 2008

Finally....The Sydney Harbour Bridge


Well, it took me long enough, I know but here is the picture that was taken of us when we climbed the Syndey Harbour Bridge one evening. It's such a bummer that they don't let your own camera (let alone anything else besides sunglasses!) up there. The views were amazing and the moon was full and SOOOO beautiful that night.


We started our climb around 7:15pm so the sun was still out when we headed up. The first picture they took of us was with the Syndey Opera House in the background (it's the one posted). With the wind and all the crazy stuff they make you wear it seemed impossible to take a good picture. Of course with 10 other people going up with you they don't really care how good the pictures are - lol! Trust me, this was the best one of the several they took. Sad, right? :)


By the time we were almost to the top of the bridge it was getting dark and the moon was coming out. The full moon over the city was stunning and I wish we had a picture of that more than anything.


The experience was definitely pretty cool and I'm glad we did it. If anyone goes to Sydney, I recommend this adventure.

No comments: