Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Amelia meets Claire!

NOTE: This is a TERRIBLE picture but for now it will have to do. Shaun took it with my cell phone and for whatever reason, it just came out bad. I'll get a better copy from Erin. But I do love the way Claire's little chin is resting on her hand!

On Friday we took Amelia to meet Claire. I was dying to see my dear friend and give her little peanut a snuggle. We showed up with food in hand (mmm, chicken parm from Papa Frank's) and had a wonderful visit. Erin looks fabulous and both she and Andrew already seem to have the whole parenting thing perfected.

Amelia is a MOOSE compared to Claire. Yes, there is a 5 month difference between them but holy do those additional 8lbs on Amelia feel like many more! It is already so hard to remember Amelia being that tiny. I almost tossed Claire across the room when I picked her up after holding Amelia!

Oh and I do have to say that Amelia was pretty intrigued by this little tiny person in her presence. She's used to being surrounded by bigger kids so she seemed in awe of someone smaller than her. Shaun did take a picture of Amelia "petting" Claire but it was SO dark you'd have no idea what you were looking at. Total bummer because it was too precious!

No comments: