Saturday, December 11, 2010

Finally!


Before Shaun & I were even married we went into a Baby Gap store for some reason or another. I found a pair of pink winter pants that were SO precious that I HAD to have them. Especially since they were only $3. I bought the only pair they had and hoped that maybe one day we'd have a baby who could fit into them.

Fast forward about four years...

Yup, those are them. I love them! They have little snowflakes embroidered on the legs. And, how perfect that they fit Amelia at this time of year!!!

I had to add this pic because it's just too funny. I was taking her picture and Shaun was behind me on the computer watching a YouTube video. Amelia HAD to see what Daddy was up to!

2 comments:

The Hoppes said...

Those are so cute! I'm so glad you bought them,

Steph Perkins said...

Adorable!!! Funny how things work out just right! :)