Thursday, March 3, 2011

D3: Dreamed.Designed. Delivered.


In January I gave notice and left my job with the National MS Society to start my own business.

I decided that "ShawnnaLea" and "Zemanek" were too unique to incorporate into a business name and have people easily find me. I wanted something that wasn't too "wedding-y" because I didn't want to pigeon-hole myself into just weddings. After playing around with names, D3 Event Management & Consulting was born. D3 standing for Dreamed Designed Delivered.

I designed business cards and got them printed. I've started distributing them to everyone I know. The next step is getting my website up and running. It will take some time to write all the copy and get the pictures together, but I'm hoping to have it done in the next two weeks. *fingers crossed*

So far I've done some consulting work at two resorts and I'm busy with the yoga conference that is taking place next February in Jamaica. And networking with plans to do a lot more networking.

No comments: