Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Update

I'm 24 weeks and 1 day today. I had a regular appointment with my OB today. She confirmed what I suspected - Miss Amelia is breach. Not a big deal with so far to go but hopefully that kid isn't too comfortable and will change positions before she doesn't have enough room to spin around. The only reason I'd like her to move now is because I think it would be easier for Shaun to feel her kick. Oh well, hopefully she'll be a good girl and not have to be forcefully encouraged later on.

I get to do the glucose test at my next appointment. Oh what fun!

I am battling yet another cold. Grrr! Tonight is Shaun's holiday party at Topnotch. I am looking forward to sleeping in the comfy bed and seeing some old co-workers whom I miss. Tomorrow we were supposed to meet a friend of mine who is a photographer to do a holiday card photo. Since it's going to be so darn windy we've rescheduled for Sunday. Hopefully the snow we got today will stay and the sun will come out and play with us. *Fingers crossed.*

Off to the party I go. I am taking the camera and my "24 weeks" sign so we can get a pic of me in my dress. :) I'll post it tomorrow.

No comments: