Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bonjour!

Well, I'm here. It's raining - go figure! So far I like Paris. It is beautiful and the people are much friendlier than I thought they would be.


I got here Friday and of course, my Blackberry didn't work. I finally got a SIM card for my travel phone but here it is Tuesday and I STILL don't have my Blackberry working correctly. UGH!


Yesterday I got home from the tennis and my cousin Rachel was here. I was very excited to see her. I had a dinner with clients so I took her along. It was at the oldest restaurant in Paris so it was very cool. Today the tennis really didn't happen due to the rain but Rachel and I ventured out and about. We went to the Louvre - but didn't go in. It's closed on Tuesdays. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow night we'll venture over to see the Mona Lisa. The place is HUGE - half a mile long with approximately 10 miles of galleries. CRAZY!!!

Well, I've taken almost 300 pictures - granted MOST of clients and stuff for work - but here's a few for your immediate enjoyment. :)



No comments: