Monday, May 5, 2008

Hanging with the Hoppes


It's so great living so close to friends! I love that Abby, Dave & Anna and Shaun & I can easily walk back and forth between our homes. On Saturday the Hoppes came over to visit and Anna wanted to play the Sleeping Game. Abby, Dave and I had to lay down and close our eyes while Anna sang us to sleep with her sweet rendition of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. It was really cute.


Afterward I walked back to their house and visited with Abby while Anna napped and Dave went shopping. I can't remember the last time we sat for 2 hours and just chatted away. It was awesome.


That night Shaun and I joined Abby and Dave at a comedy show. The comedian was not as funny as last time (according to A&D) but it was fun nonetheless. :)


I can't wait for Steph, Jay and Kaelani to move up this way so we can all hang out together more often. Dinner once a month or two just isn't enough!

No comments: