Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Sunny Day in Paris

Yesterday the sun FINALLY made an appearance and Rachel & I decided to make the best of it and see the city sites.




We went to Notre Dame , which was beautiful. I have to admit some parts were a little creepy. There was one "scene" that had what I thought was men helping each other but one of the "men" had a skelton's face. I guess I don't know the Bible very well because that was a little strange.












Afterward we met up with my co-worker Jeremy and his friend Jordan to climb the Arc de Triomphe, which is pictured to the right. This was taken before we made the trek to the top.


After basically running up 283 steps we had the most magnificent views of the city...
The Louvre is straight back in the picture below...
Rachel and I with the Eiffel Tower in the background. We still need to go there but we need another sunny day...

Jeremy and Jordan...

1 comment:

Steph Perkins said...

Wow! Great pics! Glad that you are able to see so many amazing things! Travel home safely! Love ya!