Monday, August 16, 2010

Mommy's Old Dresses - The Rosebud Dress

My mom gave me some of my old dresses from when I was a baby. Two of them I have pictures of me wearing the dress so I decided I needed to do a mini photoshoot with Amelia and try to recreate the photos.
ON THE TOP: Me in July 1979 ON THE BOTTOM: Amelia in August 2010

By the way, the blanket in the photo is also the same blanket. My parents brought me home from the hospital with this blanket and we brought Amelia home with it as well.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love that so much. How awesome is that. And then when she grows up and has a little one of her own, a third picture can be added (but we won't even talk about how fast times flies and how quickly that time will come!!).

Ashley said...

that is so great! you are so lucky to have those things to pass on to your baby girl :)