Thursday, May 14, 2009

Visiting Gracie

I finally got to see Grace Elizabeth Lawrence SEVEN MONTHS after she was born. I can't believe how big she is - it's so hard to believe she was born two months early. I was not surprised how beautiful she is - I mean common on now, her mommy is a hottie! :)

Speaking of her momma, here's a pic of me & Lauren from this weekend.









Gracie is super attuned to the camera. It's probably because her Lauren has been taking pictures of her since she arrived in this world. She hears a camera click and she looks immediately for it. It's so adorable.











For Lauren's birthday/Gracie's baptism I made a book of all the daily emails and pictures that Lauren sent out when Grace was born. I surprised Lauren with this book during our visit.

Unwrapping the book...Reading the inscription...Realizing what it is... Showing Gracie the book...Here's some pics from the evening - getting ready for her bath, cuddling with mommy after her bath and Lauren with her girls - Skyla (the cat) and Gracie.










No comments: