Monday, September 21, 2009

BOY or GIRL???

That's the million dollar question. I have to admit, my curiosity has gotten the best of me. I don't care what we have but I'm dying to know what color to paint the room!! So, I spent $34.99 for an over-the-counter gender prediction test.

If my pee stayed the same color (or at least a yellow/orange) then we're having a GIRL. If it turned green, it meant a BOY. Well, the magical mix turned GREEN. Between those results and the card readers prediction (she too said a BOY), I figured we better be buying blue.

Well, we went for our NT Scan on Friday. We definitely got some GREAT photos of Baby Zemanek but the technician threw a wrench in my planning. Without telling him what we thought we were having, he said that he would wager a 51% chance of us having a GIRL. Seriously? You've been doing this how long and you can't man up and give me a better prediction than 51%?!?!? Of course, that being said, it has put everything on a hold until our anatomy scan, which will hopefully be right before Halloween.

No comments: