Saturday, April 24, 2010

4 Weeks Old

WOW! It's so hard to believe 4 weeks have already gone by - I still remember the labor pain too vividly for it to be true. :)

Today the little munchkin was SO good. Today was the big Walk MS event in Burlington for work. Even though I'm on maternity leave and wasn't expected to be there, I wanted to check it out. Having my mom here made going a bit easier because she was able to watch AJ and I could help out a little. Miss Amelia slept and then just took in the sights. She was such a good girl!

While I am convinced she's been smiling at us for awhile now and has had some great facial expressions already, she is coming up with even more. She is also becoming more attentive. Shaun will clap his hands and move them around and Amelia will follow them with her eyes. And I can tell she's focusing on us more when she looks at us.

I like the picture above because she looks like she might be mid-laugh. It cracks me up! The little dress she has on was a tad too big but it looked too darn precious on her. While I don't want my little peanut to grow too fast, it's nice to start putting her in more than just the handful of newborn outfits that fit her. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute picture!

Steph Perkins said...

Love the expression! :)