Friday, April 2, 2010

Our Little Princess

When Abby had Anna (it will be 5 years ago in July) I ran out and bought a bunch of preemie clothes for her because I knew how much Abby wanted to be able to dress her. My favorite outfit was white with little pink princesses, crowns, mirrors and wands all over it. It also had a hat to match. When I found out we were having a girl I told Abby I wanted to borrow that outfit to take a picture of AJ. I forgot how impossibly small it was and didn't get my hopes up that it would fit.

Surprisingly, it did. A TINY bit short but for the most part, it fit so Abby and I got to play dress-up for the first time with Miss Amelia. Of course we also did a little photo shoot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pictures are so great! I am so happy for you!

Amber said...

Oh my those pics are so cute. But that last one is priceless!