Friday, April 2, 2010

Updates

I'll update and post pictures as I can. I can't wait to post some different photos but with trying to sleep when AJ does, I'm finding it hard to get to the computer with everything else that has to be done. :( I'll try to teach Shaun so he can help me catch-up and keep up. We'll see how that goes. :)

You'll also have to forgive me if posts aren't in order. I'll just put them up as I can and I'm sure everyone will be able to figure it out. :) I'll also try to recap the whole story at some point. Especially since I want it for AJ anyways.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I have been thinking about you guys constantly this last week and having flashbacks to when we first brought Cora home. We were clueless. We spend every hour of every day that first week figuring out how to keep her alive. We were so happy, so overwhelmed with anxiety and joy and exhaustion. It was the most magical time I can remember. I hope you are sneaking in a little sleep now and then and I hope you are surviving. I am almost giddy when I think about what you guys are experiencing. Take care of yourself & that beautiful baby girl. Welcome to crazy world of parenting. You will never master it, never know what you are doing and yet, never do anything more fulfilling!