Saturday, January 12, 2008

Just put me on a plane!

Okay, I'm tired. I've been up for 23 hours - 10 of which have been spent in the LAX airport. I am FINALLY one hour from boarding my flight to Sydney. Thank goodness! It is frustrating because while I've sat here I've realized the things I am pretty sure I forgot and it makes me so mad. The charger for our camera (which has a lithium battery - of course it has to be something not easy to replace!) and the cord to download pictures from my camera to the computer. I'm sure there was/is more but I had to force myself to stop thinking about it because I felt myself getting surly. I know that all of this will be worth it when I land but getting there is hell right now. And I'm really mad at myself for interrogating Shaun to make sure he had everything he needed and I couldn't take care of myself. UGH!

Okay, enough ranting. I'm going to go walk laps in the terminal before I am stuck in a plane for 13 (or maybe more) hours.

No comments: