Friday, January 4, 2008

Long lost family members

Today was pretty cool - I caught up with 5 cousins from my dad's side of the family that I haven't seen, or sadly talked to, in proably about 15 years. It's so crazy how you can lose touch with people and then so many years later find them through the miracle of the Internet. So to Steph, Kim, Angie, Tiona & Brooke - it's wonderful to have crossed paths with you again. You have all grown up so much but then again, I guess we all have!

So far the new year hasn't been too exciting. Shaun has been working A LOT but has tomorrow off. I can't remember the last time he's had a weekend day off when we've been in town so it's a real treat! With leaving for Australia this week we have a lot of laundry and packing to do so it won't be a total treat but we have a date with friends for dinner and a movie! :)

Until next time...hope you're warmer than we are - it was -15* (not including the wind chill) here last night!!!

No comments: